Website Content Specialist
We are currently looking to recruit for the following roles…
Website Content Specialist
As a leading website design and digital marketing agency who work with clients across various industries and sectors, we are now looking to recruit a creative and talented content writer, ideally with an understanding of search engine optimisation (however this is not essential).
This is an exciting opportunity for a keen, proactive and results driven candidate to join a team of highly skilled and motivated individuals based in Shepshed, Leicestershire. You’ll be creating search engine worthy and relevant content internally and for external clients, with the view of generating increased visibility and leads. As well as this, you’ll be assisting with the creation of social media posts on behalf of clients.
More specifically, the role will include:
- Creation and curation of unique and relevant content
- Optimisation of content in order to increase search visibility
- Liaising with colleagues and clients in order to obtain specifications and knowledge of the business
- Identifying and benchmarking success and goals
- Creation of client documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- General content creation & curation for digital and print publishing
- Providing receptionist duties on behalf of senior managers and colleagues
- Working towards targets and KPI’s in order to develop and progress within your role
The successful applicant will create and optimise content which converts visitors into customers. Therefore, an understanding of website design or digital marketing would be beneficial but is not essential as our team can mentor you. However, you will need to be able to learn quickly and converse at a business level with an aptitude to understand business processes.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent content creation skills
- Good knowledge of the internet and web-based applications
- Professional and courtesy telephone manner
- Able to converse at a reasonable business level (commercial awareness)
- Team player – able to communicate and work together with teams at various levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of social media networks i.e. Facebook & Twitter
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Good level of IT skills and the ability to learn new web-based systems
- Ability to identify opportunities for conversations with clients
- Pro-active approach to sales targets and KPI’s
- Flexibility and adaptability (for example you may be asked to work additional hours or work extra with a short amount of notice)
- Well organised and presentable with a focus on customer service
- The ability to understand market trends and developments in order to maximise sales opportunities
- Temporary to permanent position
- Competitive salary with the opportunity to progress
- 28 days annual leave
- £7.83 – £8.00 p/h (depending on experience)
The working hours will be 15 hours per week, over 3 days (10:00 am – 3:00 pm, Monday – Wednesday). However, this may change depending on the business requirements, therefore, flexibility is required.
Location: Shepshed, Leicestershire
Meet Our Team
Our team of experts based in Leicestershire have been carefully selected in order to ensure we provide high quality and consistent results to our clients. Therefore it’s no surprise that over 50% of our business comes from word of mouth referrals from our existing clients.
Our company mission at Lowaire Digital has and always will be to provide a high quality and transparent service to our clients, whilst retaining our companies core values.
Through providing not only cost effective solutions but solutions which are delivered on time and on budget. We offer a unique mix of expertise in Website Design, Paid Media Management, Organic SEO and Social Media Marketing making us the obvious choice when selecting a full-service creative agency to work with.
Speak To Us About Your Project