We are currently looking to recruit for the following roles…
Lowaire Digital is a website design digital marketing agency based in Shepshed, Leicestershire which serves clients locally, nationally and internationally providing custom built digital solutions. Alongside focusing on website design and digital marketing we also work across mobile app development and AI development projects.
We are now seeking an experienced part-time sales & marketing administrator to join our growing team. Job Summary & Purpose The candidate will be responsible for selling website design, app development and digital marketing solutions to businesses across various sectors, therefore, the ability to adapt quickly is essential.
You’ll be contacting clients via email and phone in order to close deals and secure appointments for our sales staff whilst also assisting with general administration and comms. More specifically the job holder will:
The IDeal candidate
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- A good level of IT skills and the ability to learn new web-based systems
- Ability to identify opportunities for conversations with clients.
- Proactive approach to sales targets and KPI’s
- Flexibility and adaptability (for example you may be asked to work additional hours)
- Well organised and presentable with a focus on customer service
- The ability to understand market trends and developments in order to maximise sales opportunities.
- Researching and canvassing for new business. Identifying sales opportunities and effectively presenting key features and benefits of our services.
- Ensuring clients are up to date with all activities and developments within brand and its associated products
- Selling the benefits of paid advertising and re-marketing to clients
- Maintaining all records on the database ensuring that all prospect details are correct, organised and up to date.
- Assisting with the day to day management of Social Media accounts
- Creation and optimisation of well-optimised and search-worthy content
- Effective use of the FreshSales CRM system to record calls, activities, bookings and effective pipeline management
- Maximise website design and digital marketing revenue from new and existing clients
- Ensure monthly sales quotas are met whilst ensuring KPI’s are exceeded
- Identify and source new business opportunities from social, referral and direct channels
- Establish, maintain and improve relationships with existing, new and lapsed clients
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday – 9:00 am – 4:30 pm.
22.5 hours per week.
Meet Our Team
Our team of experts based in Leicestershire have been carefully selected in order to ensure we provide high quality and consistent results to our clients. Therefore it’s no surprise that over 50% of our business comes from word of mouth referrals from our existing clients.
Speak To Us About Your Project