CAREERS AT LOWAIRE
Our business is only as good as the team behind it. We are always looking for experienced and passionate members to join the team here at Lowaire Digital. Feel free to take a look below at some of our current opportunities.
Digital Marketing Manager
£40,000 per annum / Permanent / 40 hours per week
As a leading website design and digital marketing agency working with clients across various industries and sectors throughout the UK, we are now looking to recruit a proactive Digital Marketing Manager to join our close-knit team based near Loughborough.
This role will take responsibility for managing the online strategy for various clients with a focus on SEO, as well as Social Marketing & PPC. You will work actively across key accounts, ensuring the activity and standards we require to deliver against the client objectives are met. You will also have the skills and confidence to manage and direct clients to ensure the correct measures, expectations and objectives are set.
A large part of the role will involve working directly with the Director in order to manage and measure the performance of a small team of 7 in-house consultants with the view of ensuring we as a business provide a high-quality service to our clients therefore you should have excellent communication and leadership skills in order to apply for this role.
Our ideal person will work closely with the internal team members and clients on all aspects of Digital Marketing, SEO, PPC & Social. This will include strategy creation, implementation, research, competitor analysis, on-page optimisation, and profile analysis.
Attributes to include:
- Strengths in analysing & delivering healthy, profitable digital marketing campaigns
- Regularly communicating and meeting with clients, enabling campaign updates, collaboration, troubleshooting, and planning
- Working across multiple digital campaigns ensuring objectives are consistently met
- Lead in the planning and delivery of the digital marketing plan for various campaigns
- Actively working with the internal and external team members, delegating and mentoring activities and tasks where necessary
- Ability to audit prospective client’s online presence and suggest how we can add value
- Proven management skills, with the ability to manage your time and that of other marketing consultants effectively in order to meet client deadlines
- Excellent communication and leadership skills in order to manage 7 internal team members to ensure the desired outcomes are achieved on behalf of clients
- A strong understanding of SEO, PPC & Social Marketing strategies
A creative and strategic mindset with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to create, implement and optimise complex digital marketing strategies and campaigns on behalf of clients
- 3 – 4 years of experience working within a Digital Marketing environment, preferably within an agency managerial role
- Demonstrated Online Marketing experience organic, paid, display & social
- A motivated team player with the desire to inspire and has strong time and project management skills
- The ability to take ownership and drive projects & campaigns forward
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work and deliver to a high standard in a fast-moving business
- Comfortable working under your own management in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Experienced with modern digital marketing methods and tactics
- UK driver’s licence (preferred)
Due to the nature of the role, this is an in-house position which will be based at our office located in Shepshed, Leicestershire.
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary of £40,000 p/a
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Eye-care vouchers
- Budget for books, tools and software
- Tea and coffee, drinks fridge and fruit deliveries
- Regular company events & team days out
- Top Apple equipment to use at work
- Contributory pension scheme
- On-site parking
- The usual agency stuff – office dogs and a lovely office garden!
This is an office-based role, working Monday – Friday, 9.00 am – 5.30 pm (excluding public holidays) however, this may change depending on the business requirements, therefore some flexibility is required.
If you are considering an apprenticeship with Lowaire, shortlisting for apprenticeships begins in June 2022. If you are a student seeking a placement, Lowaire collaborates directly with Loughborough College to provide placements for students and therefore students must be referred to Lowaire by the college.
In addition, T-level placements are limited and applications for T-level placements should be submitted directly to Lowaire no later than November 2022 to be considered.